Opportunities have no boundaries for those whose eyes have been dreaming big and aspiring to achieve success and conquer the world. Educational scholarships remove the financial barrier that keeps a student from drifting away from their goals in life. Being awarded a scholarship makes a huge difference in a student’s life, empowering them to excel in their chosen stream of the profession. Pursuing a higher education or degree may seem expensive as you go further in the field of education. Educational scholarships can be the ideal way to help students achieve their goals without financial constraints.
The seeds of being ambitious are sowed right from the time a child enters primary school. Generally, some student avail of student loans, or their families is indebted to financial companies so their kids can graduate from their dream colleges anywhere across the world.
An educational scholarship can provide a stress-free educational environment nurturing your professional skills and preparing your future. Read on to learn some fantastic educational scholarship opportunities that can assist your child in pursuing their dream profession.
9 Fantastic Educational Scholarship Opportunities for 13 to 17 years old
- The Global Citizen Scholarship: GIIS offers its students a scholarship to have an exceptional learning experience with ample resources provided to be the best amidst the crowd. It is granted to students from the ASEAN Countries who want to pursue further studies in universities across the globe.
- Ripley Hunter “World is a Classroom” Scholarship: The SYTA youth foundations offer educational scholarships to students from across the world who articulate their travel diaries and share their thrilling travel experiences.
- Heriot Watt International student scholarship: The University offers scholarships for students from various countries to pursue their educational and career-oriented dreams. You can even study at the Heriot Watt universities with fully or partially funded scholarships.
- The Rhodes scholarship: Some genius students are so unfortunate to be able to fund their education at some of the profound and well-known universities abroad. However, with The Rhodes Scholarship, it becomes easier for any student to apply at Oxford University in the United Kingdom.
- Oxford Royale Summer Schools Scholarship: These scholarships are awarded to students referred by teachers or nominated by any of the partner schools. The university believes there should be as many students as possible who can receive scholarships to pursue their dreams.
- Hinrich Foundation Scholarship: The Hinrich foundation aims at enabling students to prosper in their passion for establishing a future, enriching the continent, and improving its prosperity. Students can apply anywhere across the continent of Asia for further studies.
- Doodle 4 Google: students earn scholarships on the merit of their artwork in a competition held by Google across several countries. Besides encouraging creativity and ultimate imagination through the Google logo, the finalist receives a technology grant.
- Gloria Barron Prize for Young Heroes: The Gloria Barron Prize for Young Heroes is awarded yearly to students whose contribution has helped the environment or communities across various countries. The winners receive a grant to pursue their higher studies abroad.
- Harrow School Scholarship: The Harrow School Scholarship is a profound and competitive scholarship awarded exceptionally to students who have an educational scholarship too. The institute ensures that excellent students are picked up to study at the university irrespective of the financial condition of their families.
Scholarships can simplify a student’s quest to find a way out and apply to universities for higher education. Several comprehensive scholarships, grants, and other awards are awarded to students who perform exceptionally well while pursuing their dreams and achieving their goals through these scholarships and awards.
Parents and teachers who feel their kids deserve these awards and are ambitious can apply for these scholarships enabling students to touch the sky and delve deep into the sea of education.